Saturday 6 October 2012

October/Halloween Book Haul!

(sorry the picture is crooked xD )


YAY SCARY BOOKS!
Yes I know, I'm happy that I finally got more than 2 books for this haul, and I know it's late. Don't remind me!

-Possess by: Gretchen McNeil (only $5.99)
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by: Ransom Riggs
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin (only $4.99)
-The Monstrumologist by: Rick Yancey 
-Undead by: Kirsty McKay (ARC received from my local library)

This is probably one of the best book hauls I've had in awhile! I've been wanting to buy The Monstrumologist , Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children  and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer for so long, that I nearly cried when I left Chapters. I  think that these are the perfect reads for Halloween, because they all have a creepy sort of setting. Well, before I read all of these, I definitely need to finish The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'll probably finish that tonight. Count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment