Monday 13 August 2012

Book Review: Wolfsbane by: Andrea Cremer

My Rating: ★★★★★
Date Published: July 26th, 2011
Publisher: Philomel Books
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 390
Do I own it?: Yes!


Synopsis: (Taken from Goodreads)

When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer, one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.



Very short review:

Wolfsbane was action-packed up until the very end. The ending makes me want to run to the store to get the last book, Bloodrose. Frankly, I cannot wait to see how Andrea Cremer is going to end this trilogy. It is by far the best werewolf series I have ever come across.

I was happy that all the questions I had were finally answered. I still cannot choose which I like better; Ren or Shay.

I was very happy with how this book turned out. It started off right where Nightshade left off, and had the same compelling edge that the previous book did. I thought that everything was very well described and all of the things that were confusing in the first book were explained in this one.

I don't have much to say about this book, but I did find it amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment