Wednesday 1 August 2012

August Book Haul! #1

After so many hours and time spent towards finishing and perfecting my blog, I would like to start off the month of August with a book haul!

Books in picture:
As you all know, I am currently reading Wither by Lauren DeStefano (top right hand corner). I got that novel for only $5.99 at Coles. I am very happy with most o the prices for these books. A lot of these were given to me by a friend. I did receive one ARC from my library.  

(starting from top row, left to right)
-Life as We Knew It by: Susan Pfeffer (given by friend)
-Bloodlines by: Richelle Mead (Bought at Coles)
-The Golden Lily book 2 by: Richelle Mead (given by friend)
-The Selection by: Kiera Cass (given by friend)
-Wither by: Lauren DeStefano
-Hush Hush by: Becca Fitzpatrick (only $4.99 at Coles)
-A Game of Thrones by: George R.R Martin ($9.99 at Coles)
-Vanished by: Meg Cabot (when lightning strikes+Code Name Cassandra. Found for $2.00 on library sale cart)
-The Crown of Embers book 2 by: Rae Carson (ARC)
-Between the Lines by: Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer (%40 off)
-The Host by: Stephanie Meyer (received from friend)


I am almost done with Wither, so expect a book review very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment